[tlug] possible trojan..not sure...help please

I need some help fast! ran chkrootkit on my MDK server last night and I found
that port 1008 is INFECTED (binshell). I have no idea what benshell is.
Next running nmap I got this message
Port     State       Service
1008    open        ufsd

found more info and it seems that this is the starting point for the lion worm
(china.com) I did a trojan and stealth scan  via sygate and grc and nothing
showed up! did some research found this

 http://info.ccone.at/INFO/Mail-Archives/redhat/Jan-2002/msg02703.html

its almost the same but the files are different, my files show that amd is
running on this port. ok to make a long story short what should I do!! this
is my FIRST time seeing this.. panic level is HIGH!
--
Gavin
c/o GES