[tlug] Locale not supported (Gentoo and kinput update)

So at least I got kinput2 working with FreeWnn 4, which means that I can
use Yudit and possibly kterm with a little tweaking without further
problems.

But... I can't use XIM. When I activate all the little LC_ALL and
XMODIFIERS bits, I get the familiar message "Warning: locale not
supported by C library, locale unchanged". Meaning the ja_JP locale,
which I have for some reason, isn't supported. What does that mean? Is
there a USE flag I need to use while rebuilding glibc? What should I do
to add support for ja_JP, ko_KR and... Well... All locales (No reason to
settle for anything less is there.)