RE: [tlug] Business applications of Linux

web server, db server, file server, app server, mail server, DNS server,
etc.
Mostly servers. I don't know if many ppl are using Linux for DTP.

Developers would use Linux, but I think most companies are still
using Windows for development AFAIK. Either using some
sort of IDEs or good old 'Hidemaru' editor (and many ppl don't pay
for it though it's a shareware).

-mune