[tlug] SuSE 8.2

I remember a few months ago there was talk on the site about getting
SuSE well something must be up because they actually let me order and
are shipping here to Japan.  Also I have been talking to SuSE support
and the local support comes from Korea now but they are looking into
Japan and word is they hmay be coming to the Expo on May 21st.

Enjoy

David Blomberg
APS, ASE, CCNA, LCA, LCP, Linux+, MCP, RHCE, Server+
Nihon Libertec
dblomber@example.com
Linux Enhanced Computer User