Re: [tlug] Mandrake 9.1 - For the record

On 05/04/2003 at 11:08 Godwin Stewart wrote:

>And Thus Spake "Thomas Kruemmer" <tkruemmer@example.com> (on Sat, 05 Apr
>2003 12:36:47 +0900):
>
>> The other day someone posted about Mandrake 9, install without options,
>> inability to individually define mountpoints, automount on/off not
>> possible etc., etc.
>
>That would be me.
>
>> Right I am sitting here in from of the Mandrake 9.1 install, and the
>> fourth point of the menu after Language, License and Security is:
>> Partitioning. The entire variety of options is there.
>
>It *was* MDK 9.0 (not 9.1).

Okay, version 9. I just booted from disk 1 MD v. 9 and selected install.

The sequence of events is

- Choose your language
- Select installation class
- HD detection
- Configure mouse
- Choose your keyboard

and then:

- Setup file system, where you can setup your own patitions anywhere, Auto allocate, toggle to expert mode, etc.

If I understand correctly that this was what you claimed was missing. It ain't missing, AFAICS, IMHO.

Best
Thomas