Re: [tlug] small redhat 9 review :)

Hello Chuck,

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, Charles Muller wrote:

> Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:
>
> > I have installed phoebe a few days ago in two boxes. One as a server and
> > one as a desktop ... Below are some random notes about it
>
> This is very much appreciated, 'cause, as you know RH paid customers and RHN
> subscribers received the notice about the advance availability Phoebe, but
> no one told us (even on the web site AFAICT) what is actually new about it.

Why don't you subcribe to Rehat Developer Mailing List?

> Regards,
>
> Chuck

 The version I tested os phoebe. It is not a release one but close to.
Both
Mandrake and Redhat do the same bad thing to their distro, I have to rush
for beta versions. I love beta stuffs :).

 So you are working for Gol.com. Do you know Jonathan, he is my friend :D.

Regards

Vu Hung

|            Nguyen Vu Hung( vuhung@example.com )              |
| The University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan   |
| Takeshi's small space http://www.fedu.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/ |
| Join KDE-i18n-Vi?       http://vi.i18n.kde.org/          |
| Vn Linux Users Group    http://vietlug.sourceforge.net/  |
| Tokyo Linux Users Group http://www.tlug.gr.jp/           |
|  I am looking for a job in Japan or Hanoi. My resume     |
|  http://www.fedu.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/tmp/resume-03.txt     |

#cat Makefile
war:
        rm -rf /