Re: [tlug] autoconf / automake

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, David Santinoli wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 10:09:14AM -0500, Josh Glover wrote:
> > I am in the unfortunate position of trying to learn how to use the GNU
> > autocruft tools (autoconf, automake). Can anybody point me to a basic
> > intro, with lots of examples?
>
> All my sympathy. :-)
>
> Did you have a look at the "autobook"
> (http://sources.redhat.com/autobook/) ?

I think this is the best autotools we can find on the net. I have a
hardcopy of this book as well as a mirror on my website :D
http://www.fedu.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/linux/autobook-1.3/autobook.html#SEC_Top

Happy programming!

Vu Hung

|            Nguyen Vu Hung( vuhung@example.com )              |
| The University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan   |
| Takeshi's small space http://www.fedu.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/ |
| Join KDE-i18n-Vi?       http://vi.i18n.kde.org/          |
| Vn Linux Users Group    http://vietlug.sourceforge.net/  |
| Tokyo Linux Users Group http://www.tlug.gr.jp/           |
|  I am looking for a job in Japan or Hanoi. My resume     |
|  http://www.fedu.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/tmp/resume-03.txt     |

#cat Makefile
war:
        rm -rf /