[tlug] Re: GNUWin in Japan.

Emmanual,

I am CCing this to the TLUG mailing lists.

Cheers,
Josh

Quoth emmanuel.eckard@example.com (Tue 2003-03-25 06:43:27AM +0100):

--
Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>

Associate Systems Administrator
INCOGEN, Inc.
http://www.incogen.com/

GPG keyID 0x62386967 (7479 1A7A 46E6 041D 67AE  2546 A867 DBB1 6238 6967)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 62386967