Re: [tlug] iptables: problem with REJECT

Botond Botyanszki wrote:

> My point was: you compile them all as *modules*. They are loaded
> automatically if needed. If not, they don't bloat your kernel.

So true. I just went and tried that though just to find out that none of
the Netfilter Configuration options can be compiled in as modules ... at
least not in my 2.4.20 menuconfig screen ...

I am also using iptables v1.2.7a and patched my kernel with iptables
patch-o-matic so maybe this caused the loss of the modules option?

Jc