Re: [tlug-admin] Re: [tlug] guys password protect the archives

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 10:21:09AM -0500, Josh Glover wrote:

> Sounds like the easiest solution to me. In general, we want (IMO) list members
> to be able to see each other's email addresses, so further obscuring email
> addresses seems suboptimal.

Agreed. Password protection seems to be the simplest solution.

> I would recommend requiring authorisation to the ML/ and MLadm/ directories,
> and putting the password on the list.html page, right below these four links:

Ok, could one of you decide on a username+password and put it on the
page? I'll then configure Apache for it. Thanks.

--
A. Sajjad Zaidi
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 267E0D0E