Re: [tlug] guys password protect the archives

Matt Doughty wrote:

> I just got spammed at this account, and the only likely source is someone
> spidering the archives.  It doesn't require anything spectacular, but for
> a password check to access the archives.  You will save everyone a lot
> of pain.

It might be a reson for the increasing number of my nigerian friends too.
But I rather blame the debian mailing list archives and the bug traking
system for this. In your case if you only have used this email address for
posting to tlug, it's a different matter.  Though the tlug web archives have
partially hidden email addresses like :
# From: Botond Botyanszki <9915104t@example.com>
Is there any other way to access the archives?