[tlug] Architect ???

Speaking for one.  I went through training for Architecture and when it
came time to start I found out what the real employment rate was (and I
was even lucky enough to be offered a job) now here I am 15 years later
as (well according to the Japan government) a systems Engineer.  Real
Architects dont really make that mush money (except for the few really
brainy ones-and the really dirty ones;) )

Ah the grass is always greener!!!!!

David Blomberg
APS, CCNA, LCA, LCP, Linux+, RHCE, Server+
Nihon Libertec
dblomber@example.com
Linux Enhanced Computer User