Re: [tlug] Linux and USB Flash Memory Drives

Tim wrote

> On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 02:17:53PM +0900, Charles Muller wrote:
> > Has anyone had experience with using the locally sold USB flash memory
> > drives (IO Data, Buffalo, Melco, etc) with Linux?
> Because they are essentially blocks of flash attached to a USB controller,
> The USB mass storage driver should be able to cope automatically.

Thanks for this.

Since the other USB storage devices that I have connected in RH
8 were indeed automatically recognized, I thought this might be the
case. I'll let you know how it turns out. Too bad none of the Japanese
makers are interested in listing Linux 2.4 as a supported platform.

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@example.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary [http://www.acmuller.net]
H-Buddhism List Editor [http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~buddhism/]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787