Re: [tlug] [REMINDER] 2003 February Nomikai

On Sat, Feb 08, 2003 at 02:38:24PM +0900, BABA Yoshihiko wrote:

> >>That's great! Can we come to the kompai then, too? Oh, sorry, I forgot
> >>you already said they didn't want programmers. Ok, just me then, I'm in
> >>marketing.
>
> I've read an English newspaer (maybe Guardian) that architects are the
> most attractive job.  I'm not sure if it includes system architect.

Architect, the type that earn lots, drive flashy cars, design the
silliest looking buildings ever and get awards from them...or a system
architect, hmm, I wonder :)

(if it was in the Guardian, it probably wasnt true anyway :)

Tim.

--
"ergo it is easier to drag sheep downhill" - Applied Ergonomics Magasine
Tim Hurman - Email: kano at kano.org.uk - Phone: Yeah right.