Re: [tlug] (2)Suse 8.1 Disks - WhereAreTheyForSale?

On Monday 03 February 2003 16:44, you wrote:

> I vaguely remember Mike Fabian once mentioned that SuSE had no
> distributor in Japan, can anybody confirm this?

I enquired with them in Germany about a year ago.  They named Laser5, T-Zone
and Plat Home.  But now T-zone and laser5 shops are gone, so I gues Plat is
the only one left.

Another funny thing was that at the time they refused to deliver a mailorder
to Japan.  They claimed it was because some application included has a name
that infringes copyright (maybe star-office), they won't sell it in japan.
Seems that problem is now resolved ...

Anyway, because I use it for Business I would really like to have proper local
support and epertise - maybe a business opportunity?