[tlug] LeaveMsgOnSrv/VidClips

I'm still in the middle of migrating over to Linux, shifting the workload onto a Linux
box bit by bit.  I'm already writing and editing on the Linux box (via OpenOffice.org
1.0.1), as well as a certain percentage of Internet access time.  I want to move all my
e-mail operations over to Linux, and have already transferred the address book over to
Mozilla.  A couple of questions.

1) As I access e-mail from both my home and office computers, I often set one or the
other e-mail progs to "leave mail on server", so I can pull in the same messages on two
machines at two different times.

Question:  WHERE is the setting for this in Mozilla.  I went through everything in
"Preferences" but couldn't find it.

2) Before I got set up with ASDL, my Internet access was only for text 95% of the time,
but now I have a good always-on connection, I'm using the connection to pull in news
from the BBC etc. via audio files and video clips (usually played back with RealPlayer
on a W2K box).

Question: Is there a way to play back audio and video clips (from sites like the BBC)
with Linux?

BR/LHS