Re: [tlug] GREP basics

On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 21:43, Josh Glover wrote:
> I would not call Charles a lazy person. First of all, I know of his
> contributions to this mailing list and the open source community at large.
> Check out his page (http://www.acmuller.net/) if you do not believe me.
>
> Secondly, in this case, I did not feel that he had not done his homework.
> Seeing that none other than Matt Doughty replied, I would have to conclude
> that the question was worthwhile by that metric. ;)
>
> Gently forth then go, my dear Bruno.

Ok, sorry Charles. I was just a little angry because you did not explain
first that one occurence only of the string could be in each line.
If not, it is much more difficult, and I spent some time to try to
resolve the problem.

Sorry again for my (too strong) words.

By the way, its New Year for 1 fifth (or is it 1 fourth?) of the world
tonight. Much more interesting than perl or grep. Kampai!

br.

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)