Re: [tlug] BP6 meltdown

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:59:41 +0700, "Jonathan Q" <jq@example.com> wrote
to tlug@example.com:

> Note to Alberto, if you're still on the list: the BP6 you bought from me
> was purchased new at about the same time as the one that blew the
> capacitor, so this might especially apply to you.

Proof you should never buy potentially flammable equipment from someone
called "Q" :o)

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com
                  gstewart@example.com

GnuPG key  : BA3D01C6 (pgp.mit.edu)
Fingerprint: C3DF C686 6572 6E59 E3E4  0F40 2B9A 2218 BA3D 01C6
QOTD - "It was so cold last Winter that I even saw a lawyer
with his hands in his own pockets"