[tlug] search for gpl based FEP that is work with CLI based embeded linux

Hi all.

I'm sorry for my contact suddenly.

Now I wish to get a FEP (kana-kanji Front End Prosessor ) for CLI based
embeded linux kernel 2.4.3 with english instruction. GPL based welcome.

Because a VoIP terminal vender SNOM AG ( a .de developer ) is making
IP-Phone for Japanese enviroment.

Does anyone knows please tell me...in japanese if you okay.

PS: mostly favolite SIP proxy application in gentoo linux dist..
That is quite usefull and We can make voip system for our community
with cost-free.

I'm sorry for my poor english ;-)
---
Masakazu Nakano
Open source VoIP and ubiquitus portal site.
http://www.dairiten.com:81/