Re: [tlug] purple monitor problem

Jim O'Connell wrote:

> Try swapping out the cable for another, if you have one,

Can't swap the cables as this cable comes straight out from the monitor.
Also I'm pretty sure it isn't a cable issue as the monitor is fine when
I plug it into other machines ...

> or bending the cable at the base of the plug to see if that's it.

Ok, tried that. No effect.

> (Plus, I think it's unrelated to the eth0 issue,

I agree. Just wondering how I can make sure this is a hardware problem,
and if possible where in the hardware.

Thanks

Jc