[tlug] Finding Device Assignment

I just installed an external SCSI hard drive, and would like to assign it
some mounting specifications in FSTAB, but I don't know how the Linux system
identified it when I installed it (such as /dev/sda5, etc.). This is on
RH 8.0, and I can normally get this information with the RH Hardware Browser
applet, but this applet is broken at the moment (I'm still waiting for my
answer from RHN support as to how to fix it). Is there somewhere else that
this information might be accessible without the RH Browser?

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@example.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary [http://www.acmuller.net]
H-Buddhism List Editor [http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~buddhism/]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787