Re: [tlug] Dvorak on Microsoft, Innovation, and Linux

On 1/8/2003, "Jim O'Connell" <oconnell@example.com> wrote:

>I hate articles like that.

I had already written Dvorak off as a guy w/out a clue over ten years ago.
From time to time, some article of his crosses my browser, and sad to say,
nothing seems to have changed.  Now, as then, he gets up on his soapbox and
spouts off about some topic about which he knows rather little.  There was
a time back in the 1980s when it wasn't that way, or perhaps I just became
more knowledgeable?

Dvorak (the writer), like Dvorak (the keyboard) doesn't really seem
terribly useful but does generate controversy.  Perhaps that's why PC
Magazine has kept him on staff all these years.

Jonathan