RE: [tlug] [REMINDER] "Defending the Creative Commons"

I really enjoyed Lessig's talk last night (my first TLUG meeting), thanks to those who organised it. Although it was a bit too American for me, the issues certainly are international.

(It did annoy me that he continually used 'architect' as a verb, he even said "architect the design" at one stage. But fortunately he didn't conjugate it, eg architected, architecting, architection)

Brett
ps I'll see if I can make it to the nomikai