RE: [tlug] Lessig's "Future of Ideas"

He was game for talking at a nomikai but the reason for the public talk
format at TUJ is that people at the nomikai are spread across multiple
tables at a crowded restaurant so is not a great place to talk to lots
of people at once.  We can certainly invite him to the nomikai on
Friday...

Best,

  Doug

please see instructions at