[tlug] DSL through Yahoo BB

I was just wondering if anyone is using Yahoo BB's DSL service with linux around here -
In particular, I was wondering if they have an open mind about running servers and VPNs and such.
Any real "gotcha's" with them and Linux, or are they pretty much a regular ISP?

Cheers,
Jim

Jim O'Connell
Global Dining System Support