[tlug] Engineer student in France seeks ...

Hi Tluggers,

Have been inactive but seeking chance to see you guys again....

Today I would like to ask possibility for a Frence Engineer student
who seeks Japanese company training.  Let me quote original message
from my business colleague in France:

|The son of a friend of mine is studying computers in an engineering school
|in Toulouse (France).
|
|He is looking for a company to make training to achieve his studies.
|This training must be 6 months long, and must start in February 2003.
|He is interested in doing this training in Japan, as he has been studying
|Japanese language since 3 years.
|
|Should you have any opportunity, could you please contact him ?

If any of you have possible opportunity for this student,  would you
contac met for further details?   I have his C.V. if necessary.

Regards,
Ken