Re:[2] [tlug] Apache Help ^_^

If you're finding somthing like that amazing, how are you going to cope with Apache?
Also, as Godwin Stewart pointed out, an Apache 1.3 book might help you better than one for Apache 2
and maybe one about linux. If you get stuck, google is usually a good place to start.

Robert Gordon
Inverness, Scotland
robert_gordon@example.com