Re: [tlug] ps2pdf with Japanese

If you're running a distribution, very likely there's a ghostscript
fonts package that includes Japanese fonts.

If not, the ghostscript docs contain links to various sources as well
as alot of additional info. Try

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/doc/gnu/6.53/Fonts.htm
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/doc/gnu/6.53/CJK.htm

Ed