Re: [tlug] [announcement] November Tech Meeting

>> From: //mauro// <mauro@example.com>
>> Subject: [tlug] [announcement] November Tech Meeting
>> All Linux lovers, and supporters of open source code and free software are
>> invited to attend the next Tokyo Linux Users Group meeting. Membership is
>> open to anyone. There are currently no membership dues or entrance fees.
>> Date:   Saturday, Nov 16th, 2002
>> Place:   Leading Edge

Will there be a nomikai in December? If so when? I'll be in town for a
week or so, and I'll work in the nomikai if it's on.

Jim

--
Jim Breen  (j.breen@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/)
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 3298