[tlug] Event announcement from Tokyo PC Users Group

#----------------------------------------------------#

From: Barbara Manning <Barbaram@example.com>
To: mauro@example.com
Bcc:
Subject: Event announcement from Tokyo PC Users Group
Tokyo Xmas 2002
Friday, December 6

Dear Mr. Sauco and Linux Users and Organizers,

My name is Barbara Manning and I was just recently elected as the President
of the Tokyo PC Users Group.  As we have a Linux news group (well, ok. We
have a Unix newsgroup where people talk about Linux.) and we have members
who are Linux users, perhaps we could discuss having a joint meeting in
2003, the subject of which can be discussed at a later date.

For now, I would very much appreciate it if you would kindly tell your
members about the Xmas party that is being jointly sponsored by TPC, ICA
and Code J.  See below for details.  All are welcome to attend, and as
there will no doubt be a number of recruiters at the party as well, perhaps
those who are between jobs will find gainful employment while they sip and
munch.  This year La Boheme has pulled out all the stops and is providing
more food and better food.

I sincerely hope that you'll post this notice and take the time to attend.

Cheers,
Barbara Manning

Good Friends + Good Food + Good Tunes = A Good Evening

Join us for an evening of Good Cheer, Good Music, Good Food, Good Drinks,
And A Good Cause

The Tokyo PC Users Group (TPC) in concert with The International Computer
Association (ICA) and Code-J are planning a great holiday party at La
Boheme in Shirokane-dai. Doors open at 18:30 and the buffet dinner begins
at 19:00. All new menu includes many more "finger foods" that will be
replenished regularly throughout the night!

Eat, drink, dance & chat until 22:00 Stay around after that (but
regrettably, you must pay your own way after 22:00)

Cost: ¥6,000 pre-paid, ¥7,000 at the door

see http://www.jellyfishmedia.com/xmas2002/ for advanced sign-up
information and map.

Not only a great party, but also a great cause! The party profits support
high school education costs for the International Children's Home,
Nonohana-no-ie. To understand the fabulous work they are doing with
children age 2 to 18 that fosters, nurtures and educates victims of child
abuse, neglect and other inhumane treatment, please go to the web site
http://www.hanazaki.jp for more information.

If you can't come to Tokyo Xmas 2002 but want to make a donation, please
contact one of the the organizers at xmas2002@example.com

Barbara Manning

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.
-Catherine Aird-