Re: [tlug] undeleting FAT32 data

Mebbe you can do this from Linux, but I don't know how.

I assume you've got some DOS or Windoze system around (or why would you have a FAT32
partition?) Norton Utilities for DOS (included I believe with later Win versions)
includes an undelete utility which is pretty good for this kinda thing. If that
doesn't work, their diskedit tool lets you acutally get down and dirty byte by
byte on the disk (but it's a pain). There are probably other tools, but that's
what I'm familiar with.

Be sure not to write anything to the disk before recovery or you will likely
overwrite the data that is still there.

Good luck,