Re: [tlug] IPv6

From: "Yamagata Hiroo" <hiyori13@example.com>

> (That's one thing that I'm sort of curious; did you guys out there
> rationally get into Linux, weighing cost and benefits, or was it a total
> crazy urge, or did someone drag you into this or....)

Being a HP-UX sysadmin at the time of my conversion, I saw Linux
as a great platform for learning how to program in C with very little
impact to my budget. It was a brave new world back then. Multitasking
under several consoles (F1-F8) was a major selling point for me,
especially at the time when windows 3.1 was the standard on a PC.

-- Uva  uvacoder@example.com