Re: [tlug] NTT Lines for free

Hello all,

I think this is of interest,

I got an Analog NTT line + ADSL modem for free, and they have more of them.
After all it seems to be the same line as the one I paid 40.000 YEN to buy.
ADSL 2300YEN per month and basic monthly phone fee of 1950 YEN , the ADSL
modem FREE !!

Also, Mauro installed everything for me and checked out the configuration of
my machine that was messed up.

Thanks MAURO.

Now I have my LINUX (PORCHE)machine alive and kicking again, and I will not
complain about linux anymore.
Regards,
Martin