Re: [tlug] how to connect to internet using AirH card (NEC) on linux

AFAIK, AirH is a PC-CARD modem and I got it working by bringing up the PCMCIA services and it appeared as a normal serial modem in one of my serial device.
If this is not enough information, you need to research a little bit how to get the PCMCIA services working. If, you still do not get it working I could eventually help you off-line. (it is a very basic procedure).

Good luck.

//mauro//