Re: "[tlug] Re: ISDN" a subject that didn't exist

On Saturday 26 October 2002 15:19, Botond Botyanszki wrote:
> But even if so, you
> are a fool to come here complaining, because you can get ISDN stuff for
> almost free lately.

FIRST:

Don't call me a fool. I didn't say anything so bad, to be named a fool. If you
want to insult don't do it in the list.

SECOND:

I did't specify the time. It was two years ago. I lived in Spain, and my card
was an unsupported card at that time. If it is supported now it's not my
business now, because I have DSL. I just said that, as an example of what
could be a typical problem to a beginner. If my card was a very bad card, I
coudn't change it, because at that time it was very expensive.
So before to actack with arrogance someone that you don't know try to remember
the time when you did't know how to clean your snots and try be so humble to
understand that everyone have difficulties that maybe you didn't have.
Another example was one year ago, I had a nifty dsl, with a USB modem. I
couldn't set it up to work with Linux, maybe it was impossible, I don't know,
but at that time I didn't have any chance and I used outlook to send mails to
tlug. I don't know if USB dsl modems are now supported, it was only an
example.
The only thing I wanted to say is that It's not important the mail client that
people use, the only important thing is to talk about interesting topics and
to learn more about Linux in peace!

I hope all is perfectly clear now and I think that continued with this kind of
discussion is useless. This is not a Linux related topic it is just a
discussion from people that are intolerant with others.
Now I do not have any problem with Linux, I'm so happy using it and I didn't
start this discussion that can continue to infinite with no practical result.

Now I'm referring to you Botond san and not to all other members. Maybe
someone else want to come in the Botond club of arrogance?

One more thing. You should use another subject different from "Re: ISDN"
because I didn't ask anything about ISDN, so read again the email if you
didn't understand it.

Have a good day.
Pietro.
--