Re: [tlug] Japan Times Linux Article

Martin Arballo wrote:

> Thank you Jim, sorry Ryan, I did it again!!!

OEoeoeoe. Don't let this become a habit. Tell your Linux PC to get well
soon. Jonathan, if you're reading this, it's all your fault, there are
people on this list actually scared using anything non-RFC2015-compliant

By the way, I couldn't possibly care less because my shiny new mail
client displays messages according to their relative position in a
thread, but Martin, you should know that your PC is five months off
today's real date...

Ciao for now
Ulrich Plate

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key CF7D6206
Fingerprint CDD6 3225 3489 1305 D4D6 1CCF 50E8 6505 CF7D 6206