Re: [tlug] acroread/ggv and japanese pdfs

Ryan Shaw wrote:

> is it possible to view japanese pdfs on
> linux? i have ggv and acroread + japanese
> lang kit installed, and neither of them
> can display japanese pdfs, due to a failure
> to substitute fonts.

That's a complete description of what I have installed, too, and it does
work for me. Ghostview can't, Acroread can (with it's own language kit,
not without it) display Japanese PDF files.

Don't ask me why it works, though...
Ulrich Plate

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key CF7D6206
Fingerprint CDD6 3225 3489 1305 D4D6 1CCF 50E8 6505 CF7D 6206