From: acmuller@example.com [mailto:acmuller@example.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 6:52 PM
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: [tlug] Japan Times Article on Linux

I am sure that many of you have already noticed, but the Japan Times today
(Thursday, Oct 24, p. 14) has a nice full-length article on Linux, written
by a journalist who is a novice computer. He does a fair job, I think,
honestly reporting the difficulties he had, but nonetheless remaining
positive. I suspect this will also be reproduced on the JT web site
eventually.

Chuck

Charles Muller <acmuller@example.com>
Toyo Gakuen University