[tlug] [REMINDER] [announcement] 10/11 TLUG nomikai meeting

          TLUG - Tokyo Linux Users Group  "nomikai"

        Date:     October  11th, 2002 (Friday)
        Time:     19:00-21:30
        Place:    Tengu TokyoEkiMae
                  Chuo-ku, Kyobashi 1-1-6, EchiZenYa Bld. B1/B2
                  Phone: 03-3275-3691

        Event:    drink and eat (primarily a social activity)

        Costs:    will be divided up among participants
                  see http://www.tlug.gr.jp/meetings/index.html
                  for information on costs of previous events

        This event is open to all Linux users and friends, and is
        to promote casual Linux (and non-Linux) related discussions
        over a few cold ones. Even if you're not a Linux user or a
        LUG member, but want to hang out with Linux people, please come.

        If you're coming, send an e-mail to tlug-admin@example.com
        just to let us know so that we can reserve space at Tengu. If you
        want to come at the last minute and don't send an e-mail, it's
        okay - we may have to squeeze a bit, but please come!

        Tengu is about 5 minutes away from the Yaesu Chuo exit of the JR Tokyo
        train station.  It is on the right hand side of Yaesu Dori if you are
        walking out of the station.  If you are walking out of Yaesu exit,turn
        the map upside down.

        If you are coming via the underground mall, look for the Starbucks
        across from McDonalds, and take the next exit on the left up to ground
        level. If you get lost, or simply want to get in touch with us, please
        call:

   	Mauro : 090-2492-0840

        For more information, access the TLUG web page at
	http://www.tlug.gr.jp

        See you there!

//mauro//

        ++++++++++++++++++++++++++JR+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                            YAESU CENTRAL EXIT

         _________________                ________________________
                          |              |
                          |              |