[tlug] Best online comp shops??

It's time.  I can't stand it anymore.  The PC upgrade itch is just too bad.  I must relieve my pain.

But, before I do, I'd like to hear what you think are some of the better online computer shops in Japan.  I've not upgraded in quite a long time (currently running a Cel 667Mhz), so I'm a little out of touch.  Looking for MSI mobo, AMD proc, NVidia video, etc.

So, what online shops deserve my hard-earned yen?

I'm looking forward to your responses.  Thanks!

--
Mike Gauthier
All-purpose lackey

[ http://a-and-m.net - A truly bad website. ]