Re: [tlug] Happy new year

Jonathan,

> And happy birthday to Yoshiko M.  You know what?  My ex-wife's name
> is Yoshiko M., too, but her family name isn't Miwa :-)

Oh, that's funny, but not so strange. Because 'Yoshiko' is very common
women's name in Japan :-(

All,
Thank you for your blessing on my birthday.
Now I'm not so young, so aging is not happy for me.
But I'm almost healthy and I have many works to do.
I feel today is the best birthday in my life :-)

--
三輪 佳子 Yoshiko MIWA <miwachan@example.com>