Re: [tlug] I missed something...

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 07:58:26AM +0900, Micheal E Cooper wrote:

>I just rejoined the list after a hiatus of several months, and most of the
>messages are sent with attached text and data files.

If you were using a real mailer, you might notice that those are
GPG signatures :-)

I thought even Outhouse Excess supported PKI crytpo, though.

>PS: Anybody other than Larry in southern Kyushu, and if so, would you be my
>friend?

Only if you get a real mailer :-)

Jonathan not in Miyazaki and pretty soon not in Japan either
--
GPG key: DF12B4EF (5399 C834 3ABB C3AF 610C  5345 D5D6 E6EA DF12 B4EF)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys  DF12B4EF