[tlug] Hello, again... and here are some errors

I have been on and off this list for the past 3 years, and I have finally
gotten to the point where I think I will be able to participate
meaningfully. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Self-introduction: Looking for work. American-born Japan resident. English
teacher, translator, and programmer, lover of databases (not carnally, mind
you). Presently using Red Hat but might switch to FreeBSD once I get a
server up and running.

Web site problems:

On http://www.tlug.jp/list.html, the link in the following passage is bad.
"Linux, and I'm having trouble here. Any ideas?" variety. There is a great
deal of discussion about using Japanese on Linux. Also, make sure to check
the searchable mailing list archive before "

I accessed the archive for the mailing list and searched for "openoffice
japanese". No search returns.
Then I tried "staroffice japanese". Nothing.
Then I tried, as a test, "linux". Nothing.
Am I doing something wrong?

Looking forward to finally reaching proficiency and even mastery,
Micheal

micheal@example.com

Micheal's website:
http://www.mecooper.org