Re: [tlug] PPPoE / Linksys BEFSR41 / mulberry / b-flets /

Hey people thanks for the well earned flames and assistance on the
DHCP / PPPoE questions. Yes, next time I will of course use google (btw, have
you noticed googles news tab? They have a news service now too) and they were
good reads on how to post to mail lists. I especially liked the part about
not acting like a sponge and waiting passively for answers to fall out of the
sky!

Regarding mulberry, I downloaded a tgz file and rtfm but didnt manage to do it
properly will try again later. Tried the command line prompts for manual
information on that formail(1) thing. Got some stuff on formail printed out
but will have to look further to find stuff on formail(1).

The lycoris community is great and I tried several distros before Lycoris and
it was the first that I could actually get going with. I have found its
hardware / spftware detection very good. I dont know what build you used, but
build 46 is out now and intuitive for people used to windows.

Anyway, I like to post as n. Call me reclusive or strange but I  prefer to
have a minimilist on line identity. And Shakespear said a rose is a rose by
any other name.

Anyway, I like you people.