Re: [tlug] windows ssh client that supports japanese fonts?

Jean-Christian Imbeault wrote:
>> From: Stephen Lee <sl@example.com>
>>
>> And it can be downloaded here:
>>
>> http://www11.tok2.com/home/hdk/download.html
>

> Thanks for the links. Unfortunately it doesn't seems that this version
> supports SJIS or EUC-JP? I could only get it to work with UTF8 ...

Get puttyjp.exe from
http://pure.fan.gr.jp/simm/ssh/putty.html

Although the site is in Japanese, I am sure you can find the way to
download it.

You can modify encoding settings from Translation in Configuration as:
     * "Received data assumed to be in which character set": UTF-8
     * "Translate ISO 2022 from/to UTF-8": check
     * "Initialisation code": euc-jp
but the site says it is default.

--
BABA Yoshihiko