[tlug] b-flets

It might take them 2 months to install b-flets.

I asked how fast the service would be and they said :

go to yahoo and search for broad band connection speed test pages and that
will let me know.... Well, I don't know how thatll help but I ll try.

Good info on what really limits is the server speed. Thanks Jonathon.
Also if you somebody left a company and still says its good that is a high
recommendation.

Why dont you like OCN? Are they another monopoly abusing empire?

I use Toshima - Terebi cable service at the moment. It is a bit pricey and a
bit slow and the service is not too hot. I e mail them calling them
Toshima-Terebil. It is great fun!!