Re: [tlug] windows ssh client that supports japanese fonts?

At Sun, 22 Sep 2002 18:03:05 +0900,
Jean-Christian Imbeault wrote:

> >From: Ulrich Plate <plate@example.com>
> >
> >But Tera Term has, and there's an SSH add-on for it.
>
> I'll look! I foud the english tera-term page but it was "Last Updated" in
> 1999 so I didn't read further ... and no link to a japanese version. Thanks
> for the links!

ttssh (SSH add-on for Tera Term) doesn't support SSH2. That's why I
don't use it.

> >Hope this helps. Pity nobody seems to have produced a free ssh *and* scp
> >client for Windows yet.
>
> Really! The ssh.com windows GUI are nice but not free :( there is a a very
> nice windows scp GUI but it doesn't support japanese ...

ssh.com's Win32 client is really nice, except that there are some
license restriction, but it's free for personal use. There is also
Japanese version of ssh.com client, but it is not even free for
personal use.

Takeshi