Re: [tlug] LPI cert

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 10:47:35PM -0500, Scott Robbins wrote:

> I suppose one would have to go to Japan to take it in Japan?

yes, i may as well post about this in detail.

LPI Japan have 6 seats for their LPIC 101 certification
exam in English. The exam will be in Otemachi and will be
free of charge.  It is a part of the LPI promotional campaign
at Linux Conference 2002.

The 101 exam is one of the tests candidates are required to pass
in order to be certified as "level-1" professional.

more about this certificate can be found at www.lpi.org/c-index.html

this "special" exam is 150 minutes (as opposed to 90 minutes) and
consists of 100 questions (as opposed to 60 in normal tests.)

(but it's free!)

pls write to me off-list if you're interested in taking it.

thank you,
ayako