Re: [tlug] Apache: Logging: how-to pipe logs or log to anothermachine (was Disk I/O bottle

Apparently syslog is supported... Then it is a matter of configuring
syslog, not Apache, to send the logs outside (with of course a
"syslog file" format, which could be another pb if you use some
analysis tools...).

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html#errorlog

br.

--