[tlug] More on GPG signing

Hi there,

Bruno Raoult and myself have just been having a discussion off-list about
this matter.

It would appear that some people receiving signed messages from him are told
by their mailers that his signature is OK. Sylpheed is telling me that it is
BAD.

I *have* d/l'ed kis public key from a keyserver, so I'm not being told that
the signature can't be checked. I'm being told that it *is* checked, and
that it is BAD.

Under what circumstances could mailers not agree upon the validity of a
signature?

Should I be worried?

Should Bruno be worried?

How much rainfall will there be on the Amazonian forest next month?

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com
                  gstewart@example.com

GnuPG key  : BA3D01C6 (pgp.mit.edu)
Fingerprint: C3DF C686 6572 6E59 E3E4  0F40 2B9A 2218 BA3D 01C6
God prefers spiritual fruit, not religious nuts...